Saturday 30 April 2016

I don't know if this is irony or not?

This  video is doing the rounds of the inter-webs at the moment.

Not sure who the person is, mainly because I can't be bothered to do my research and find out (my life is pretty busy, believe it or not I don't get all day to sit around looking at this stuff), not sure wether they are actually a biological male or female, whether they're heterosexual or homosexual, and not sure wether this is some kind of publicity stunt or not.

However, both articles I've read on this today have said that she is biological female and a lesbian, so if that IS the case, although I really don't like or support (in any way at all) any of the premises for why this occurred, I can't help but chuckle just a little bit (inside) at the irony of this all, as a girl who is cut very deeply (emotionally) by quite a bit of what she reads and badly hurt by people's assumption of what and who her "kind" is/are and as a result, what she herself would be like.

Moral of the story, carry your ID and be careful what you wish for!

No comments:

Post a Comment